The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Release 526.0 and pre-releases 526.n
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Vendeta VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Vendeta <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 291
Location: Antarctica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last post on Issues and Bug Reporting was locked. To many post and topics sometimes can't find it, so i follow you link post here: There we go lol..

Pre-release 526.30 don't work new status Appear offline and notice new one too 526.32 don't work either.



Still seeing online a friend when he put appear offline. So dont work.
And before on 526.28 all options work with 526.30 none work and 526.32 either.
Just saying Find source issue ..

With 526.28 all settings work i try all with news ones dont work any setting

Do Not Disturb status appears as offline to everyone.
Available status appears as online to everyone.
Friends Only status appears as online to friends and offline to everyone else.
Teens Only status appears online to users 17 and under, and offline to users 18 and over.
Adults Only status appears as online to users 18 and over, and offline to users 17 and under.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Daphne2219

Daphne2219's page


Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 1221
Location: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After some shopping, i noticed that suddenly my avi is completely gone from the home screen. Before i started to shop, she was there. I know my shopping can be boring, but this... Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Pinkz 18+ Age Verified

Pinkz <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 181
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xMoonwalkerx wrote:
My last post on Issues and Bug Reporting was locked. To many post and topics sometimes can't find it, so i follow you link post here: There we go lol..

Pre-release 526.30 don't work new status Appear offline and notice new one too 526.32 don't work either.



Still seeing online a friend when he put appear offline. So dont work.
And before on 526.28 all options work with 526.30 none work and 526.32 either.
Just saying Find source issue ..

With 526.28 all settings work i try all with news ones dont work any setting

Do Not Disturb status appears as offline to everyone.
Available status appears as online to everyone.
Friends Only status appears as online to friends and offline to everyone else.
Teens Only status appears online to users 17 and under, and offline to users 18 and over.
Adults Only status appears as online to users 18 and over, and offline to users 17 and under.


i knoww right i hope they fix it soon offline mode can be pretty handy if ur bussy with other thing Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
IsukiyomiSue VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

IsukiyomiSue <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 1612
Location: USA - NV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexisTaz wrote:
IsukiyomiSue wrote:
Does anyone know if the latest version has fixed the recent weird furniture glitching, i.e., duplicate products appearing when you reopen a room or products shifting/disappearing? If it hasn't been fixed yet, then for me there's not much point in updating :/



the furniture glitch as not there for me in the update
so give it ago


Thanks! I'll try it & keep me fingers crossed ;D
_________________
Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons.

Sometimes, we just snuggle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IsukiyomiSue wrote:
AlexisTaz wrote:
IsukiyomiSue wrote:
Does anyone know if the latest version has fixed the recent weird furniture glitching, i.e., duplicate products appearing when you reopen a room or products shifting/disappearing? If it hasn't been fixed yet, then for me there's not much point in updating :/



the furniture glitch as not there for me in the update
so give it ago


Thanks! I'll try it & keep me fingers crossed ;D


no worries of try .34
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkz wrote:
xMoonwalkerx wrote:
My last post on Issues and Bug Reporting was locked. To many post and topics sometimes can't find it, so i follow you link post here: There we go lol..

Pre-release 526.30 don't work new status Appear offline and notice new one too 526.32 don't work either.



Still seeing online a friend when he put appear offline. So dont work.
And before on 526.28 all options work with 526.30 none work and 526.32 either.
Just saying Find source issue ..

With 526.28 all settings work i try all with news ones dont work any setting

Do Not Disturb status appears as offline to everyone.
Available status appears as online to everyone.
Friends Only status appears as online to friends and offline to everyone else.
Teens Only status appears online to users 17 and under, and offline to users 18 and over.
Adults Only status appears as online to users 18 and over, and offline to users 17 and under.


i knoww right i hope they fix it soon offline mode can be pretty handy if ur bussy with other thing Razz


i just updated to .34 i see appear off line has gone
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Vendeta VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Vendeta <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 291
Location: Antarctica

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexisTaz wrote:
i just updated to .34 i see appear off line has gone


That's becouse 526.30 and 526.32 don't work, as i was mention before. But i'm sure they going to add in a future. Just theys need find the problem tham was have on this two pre-release.
Now with 526.34 all status works again. Must they add appaer offline on next pre-release or release.
Sure they are working in it!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xMoonwalkerx wrote:
AlexisTaz wrote:
i just updated to .34 i see appear off line has gone


That's becouse 526.30 and 526.32 don't work, as i was mention before. But i'm sure they going to add in a future. Just theys need find the problem tham was have on this two pre-release.
Now with 526.34 all status works again. Must they add appaer offline on next pre-release or release.
Sure they are working in it!


im sure they are ... and we dont seam to get told about updates on this like we use too
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Vendeta VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Vendeta <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 291
Location: Antarctica

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess ....when more information theys get will be better update. That's why i mention some issues so we all are trying it and if watch some issue guess we can help writing it here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xMoonwalkerx wrote:
Guess ....when more information theys get will be better update. That's why i mention some issues so we all are trying it and if watch some issue guess we can help writing it here.


this could be the case
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Pinkz 18+ Age Verified

Pinkz <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 181
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u guys for mentioning new update 526.34.. i downloaded it and dnd works as offline again thank u xxxx
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Londin VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Londin <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Apr 2012
Posts: 84
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really quick guys, so I've been trying to download the newest update (removed the old one and everything) and now my computer is saying the the application is damaged and it doesn't let me open it.... Has anyone else had this issues with the latest update (526.34).

I have a Mac Book Pro (hopefully it's ok to post about this issue here).

I'd like to have the latest version I noticed someone said the furniture glitch that I've also been experiencing is gone...
_________________
Lolli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LestatDeLioncourt VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

LestatDeLioncourt <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 11207
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoniKeys wrote:
Really quick guys, so I've been trying to download the newest update (removed the old one and everything) and now my computer is saying the the application is damaged and it doesn't let me open it.... Has anyone else had this issues with the latest update (526.34).

I have a Mac Book Pro (hopefully it's ok to post about this issue here).

I'd like to have the latest version I noticed someone said the furniture glitch that I've also been experiencing is gone...


As a test, can you download and install any of the Mac versions on the page or do they all do the same thing? If it were a Microsoft PC I would suspect the antivirus is messing with the download. On a Mac, I would only be guessing. You may ask others who watch This Thread for some help, too. Many are very helpful.
_________________
-
Planning new things for the Child Scaled Avatars?
Now is the time to see<Click Here> (New Derivables)


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
xMydnightAngelx

xMydnightAngelx's page


Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 88
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed lately no mod is posting the new releases when something is did or changed.. I would hit the download link to find out a new pre release has been issued but yet not a post about it?? Also we are now on 527.0 and again .. now a word from imvu about this... Is this the way things are going to be after Varsha left?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MidnightAngel wrote:
I have noticed lately no mod is posting the new releases when something is did or changed.. I would hit the download link to find out a new pre release has been issued but yet not a post about it?? Also we are now on 527.0 and again .. now a word from imvu about this... Is this the way things are going to be after Varsha left?


i think so.. there seams to be no notice of change
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB