The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Discussion #12: Creators earning money directly from IMVU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mirajai

Mirajai's page


Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 1010
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does soon mean today or this week? That also being said you guys really need to come up with better flagging messages instead of an all encompassing 'Under Review' that just has people fretting for possibly nothing or everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long does it take for IMVU to send the message that they are reviewing your request. I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it. Status says new.

Since payouts are supposed to take 5 or 6 business days I was hoping to have this by Christmas, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen :/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
JimmieRose 18+ Age Verified

JimmieRose <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 192
Location: USA - MN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiHart01 wrote:
How long does it take for IMVU to send the message that they are reviewing your request. I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it. Status says new.

Since payouts are supposed to take 5 or 6 business days I was hoping to have this by Christmas, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen :/


I always do mine on a Sunday evening when I do make payout request. Reason being I get my request in there for them to look at for that week. Any later and it could take longer is my opinion. I hear back from them most usually by Wednesday they have sent payment to paypal. I get my money by the following monday at the latest in my bank account. Usually 3 days(business) to hear from IMVU and another 3 days(business) to get to my bank is how it's been from day one for me. Only once did it take an extra day longer. I just did a request this past Sunday Dec. 13th.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmieRose wrote:
NikkiHart01 wrote:
How long does it take for IMVU to send the message that they are reviewing your request. I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it. Status says new.

Since payouts are supposed to take 5 or 6 business days I was hoping to have this by Christmas, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen :/


I always do mine on a Sunday evening when I do make payout request. Reason being I get my request in there for them to look at for that week. Any later and it could take longer is my opinion. I hear back from them most usually by Wednesday they have sent payment to paypal. I get my money by the following monday at the latest in my bank account. Usually 3 days(business) to hear from IMVU and another 3 days(business) to get to my bank is how it's been from day one for me. Only once did it take an extra day longer. I just did a request this past Sunday Dec. 13th.



Thank you for replying. My guess is I did not catch them on of their "3 working days". Hopefully, I will hear from them soon. Since I have a Paypal prepaid card I can instantly transfer the money to that once it hits my Paypal account and use it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
JimmieRose 18+ Age Verified

JimmieRose <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 192
Location: USA - MN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you for replying. My guess is I did not catch them on of their "3 working days". Hopefully, I will hear from them soon. Since I have a Paypal prepaid card I can instantly transfer the money to that once it hits my Paypal account and use it.


No problem. I got my message about 7 pm my time yesterday. Hopefully you will hear from them later today, then you can do your Christmas shopping, etc. Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmieRose wrote:
Quote:
Thank you for replying. My guess is I did not catch them on of their "3 working days". Hopefully, I will hear from them soon. Since I have a Paypal prepaid card I can instantly transfer the money to that once it hits my Paypal account and use it.


No problem. I got my message about 7 pm my time yesterday. Hopefully you will hear from them later today, then you can do your Christmas shopping, etc. Very Happy



Thanks again! I have most of it done (baking for everyone) but I need a few more containers and such to put things in. Everyone loves homemade cookies so that is what I am doing this year (chocolate peanut butter, pumpkin spice, and thumbprint cookies).

Merry Christmas! Smile

___________________________________

Edited to add:

It now says modified 12-17-15 so at least we are making progress.
Hopefully, I will have my money early next week. Smile

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I have to say....I am impressed. I just got a message saying my payout is approved. I should have my money by tomorrow. Since I have the prepaid card from Paypal, I can then instant transfer that money to my card (for free) and finish my Christmas shopping.

So, 2 days for the request to be processed, 3 total for my payout. Very happy with this indeed. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Polystyrene VIP Club Member

Polystyrene <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 24952
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiHart01 wrote:
I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it.

Would be nice to get an email confirmation. Brought this up months ago but I just get ignored these days.

Although, I don't even get IMVU emails anymore. And yeah, they ignored me about that too.

I think staff have special Poly filtering ear plugs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Mirajai

Mirajai's page


Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 1010
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polystyrene wrote:
NikkiHart01 wrote:
I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it.

Would be nice to get an email confirmation. Brought this up months ago but I just get ignored these days.

Although, I don't even get IMVU emails anymore. And yeah, they ignored me about that too.

I think staff have special Poly filtering ear plugs.


Nah it's just that they have no sense of urgency or decorum. Haven't even got an answer or update on my ticket all pushing 2 weeks now :3 Classy right?

They just stop sending you notices in hopes that by being forced to use your inbox on the website you will actually use the site/client more. That's all I can figure by the sudden lack of notices when it's been a great feature for years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HunterMZ VIP Club Member

HunterMZ <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 10 Dec 2012
Posts: 129
Location: USA - CA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a message saying the payment will be carried out in about 2 to 3 business days, I'm still waiting.

It now says the request is CLOSED. Shouldn't it be close only when the payment is completed? Nothing has been deposited in my paypal yet.

Another question, I sent the payout request on Dec 2, suppose IMVU pays me tomorrow (I hope so), this will be the 19th of December, so does it mean that I'll only be able to request a payout again around Jan 19? Because if this is so, I don't think it's fair at all because I requested it on the right date according to my MASA.


I would like these two points clarified please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DarkAngel5 VIP Club Member
Moderator
DarkAngel5 <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 18100
Location: USA - NJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest_HunterMZ wrote:
I received a message saying the payment will be carried out in about 2 to 3 business days, I'm still waiting.

It now says the request is CLOSED. Shouldn't it be close only when the payment is completed? Nothing has been deposited in my paypal yet.

Another question, I sent the payout request on Dec 2, suppose IMVU pays me tomorrow (I hope so), this will be the 19th of December, so does it mean that I'll only be able to request a payout again around Jan 19? Because if this is so, I don't think it's fair at all because I requested it on the right date according to my MASA.


I would like these two points clarified please.



Hi, here is the info you requested: Here The ticket is closed when IMVU sends the payment. Paypal then has to place your money into your paypal account. If your ticket is closed it means PayPal has your money.

Next, this post goes over how the two free payout requests work: Here . It goes by the date you request the payout. You may have two rolling payout requests in 30 days. You can request more than two but there is a fee after two. You can request another payment for the month of Dec.

The opening post has a list of links that goes over questions. The thread 9 section has the info about tickets, PayPal’s delay in depositing to our account etc. Moderators linked all the info by thread and content in each thread.

Thanks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polystyrene wrote:
NikkiHart01 wrote:
I put my very first one in on the 15th and haven't even gotten an inbox message acknowledging that they have received it.

Would be nice to get an email confirmation. Brought this up months ago but I just get ignored these days.

Although, I don't even get IMVU emails anymore. And yeah, they ignored me about that too.

I think staff have special Poly filtering ear plugs.


I never did get a message saying they received it. Just one saying it was closed and I should have my money the next day or two. In total, it took 4 days. Two days to process and close, 1 more to hit my Paypal account and then since I have the Palpay prepaid card I was able to transfer my money instantly to my card and it was available the next morning.

Better communication would be nice but I just kept checking my ticket status.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Silt VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Silt <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Posts: 95
Location: Romania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeing as I don't work anywhere I cant fill out a w9 how you all want everytime I filled it out it was declined I don't know what I need to put to get this to process -shrugs-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Anarch 18+ Age Verified

Anarch <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Dec 2005
Posts: 1412
Location: Cyprus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, the closer we get to the holidays the more reluctant IMVU seems to pay us what we earned.

What's that? My request and account are under review again? Uh okay, go ahead I guess?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DarkAngel5 VIP Club Member
Moderator
DarkAngel5 <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 18100
Location: USA - NJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0ssified wrote:
seeing as I don't work anywhere I cant fill out a w9 how you all want everytime I filled it out it was declined I don't know what I need to put to get this to process -shrugs-




Hi, its not about working somewhere. Having a job has nothing to do with signing up for cash payments on IMVU. We are independent contractors to IMVU which means we need to fill out a W9 if we are in the USA or a W8 BEN if we are not from the USA. This thread: Here goes over the sign up process. It is required to file the proper tax form if we want cash payments from IMVU. If we turn credits in for cash the income must be reported to the United States via the IRS even if we don’t live in the USA.


If you have any questions as to why a W-9 is needed as an American citizen or how to fill out the proper form you can call the IRS. It’s free. Their number can be found online. IMVU does not teach us how to file the paperwork but the IRS does. IMVU rejects any form that is not filled out properly, gives fake names, incorrect social security numbers, wrong address as well as missing info on the form etc. Once we fill the form out correctly we can try to sign up for cash payments again. Thanks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 94 of 96

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB