The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Discussion # 7: Creators earning money directly from IMVU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IsisAmanodel 18+ Age Verified

IsisAmanodel <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 288
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've kept silent, but since I keep getting slammed with "VERIFY NOW!!!" e-mails, what is going on? You say we don't have to verify if we stay as credit only, yet I'm being beaten over the head with these requests.

We can't convert existing credits into cash, except through a re-seller that you are forcing out of business, so why would I want to verify? I hardly make enough in a YEAR to qualify for the minimum. Just why are you so desperate for my personal information?
_________________

I don't need your labels IMVU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
SIit 18+ Age Verified

SIit <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 74
Location: USA - OK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldilocks wrote:
Qwerty wrote:
I would ask Varsha to confirm if you are verified or not. She reads these threads so should see your post.


I filed early. My information, apparently, has been lost. I have been requested to send in my information again. What happened to my personal information that should already be on file? I already sent all necessary information and am concerned about my personal information floating around IMVU somewhere now.


"Glitch" Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LuzCappadocius 18+ Age Verified

LuzCappadocius <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Turkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who choose to receive credits for have to do what in the register?
I still do not get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Qwerty VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified
Moderator
Qwerty <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 14703
Location: Malta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldilocks wrote:
Qwerty wrote:
I would ask Varsha to confirm if you are verified or not. She reads these threads so should see your post.


I filed early. My information, apparently, has been lost. I have been requested to send in my information again. What happened to my personal information that should already be on file? I already sent all necessary information and am concerned about my personal information floating around IMVU somewhere now.


*Mod Hat Off*

Hmm, the system was taken down, hidden, but staff still could see those verification requests and did continue to verify people over the weekend.

Maybe they stopped verifying people that way and want people who weren't verified in that time by staff to re-submit under the new system?

I'd be very surprised if the information was lost, but Varsha could say for certain why this is happening.
_________________
New Forums and Help Centre announcement
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Qwerty VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified
Moderator
Qwerty <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 14703
Location: Malta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mod Hat Off*

IsisAmanodel wrote:
I've kept silent, but since I keep getting slammed with "VERIFY NOW!!!" e-mails, what is going on? You say we don't have to verify if we stay as credit only, yet I'm being beaten over the head with these requests.

We can't convert existing credits into cash, except through a re-seller that you are forcing out of business, so why would I want to verify? I hardly make enough in a YEAR to qualify for the minimum. Just why are you so desperate for my personal information?


Strange, I'm not getting any such emails and I haven't submitted anything for verification. I got a message from IMVU to let me know they switched to a new system, but that was all. Strange you are getting loads of messages Confused

EDIT: Just checked, I got one message about the switch to the new system 10 hours ago, a message about an update to the verification process 3 days ago and then the initial announcement 5 days ago (my word, has this all really been going on for 5 days?!)

LuzCappadocius wrote:
For those who choose to receive credits for have to do what in the register?
I still do not get it.


I only want to earn credits, so I haven't submitted anything. I am still earning credits and able to create Smile
_________________
New Forums and Help Centre announcement


Last edited by Qwerty VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Goldilocks VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Goldilocks <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 4544
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qwerty wrote:
Goldilocks wrote:
Qwerty wrote:
I would ask Varsha to confirm if you are verified or not. She reads these threads so should see your post.


I filed early. My information, apparently, has been lost. I have been requested to send in my information again. What happened to my personal information that should already be on file? I already sent all necessary information and am concerned about my personal information floating around IMVU somewhere now.


*Mod Hat Off*

Hmm, the system was taken down, hidden, but staff still could see those verification requests and did continue to verify people over the weekend.

Maybe they stopped verifying people that way and want people who weren't verified in that time by staff to re-submit under the new system?

I'd be very surprised if the information was lost, but Varsha could say for certain why this is happening.


I would feel more secure if I didn't have to resubmit the information. Someone at IMVU already has it, unless it was lost, which doesn't do much for my confidence level.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HunnyHer VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

HunnyHer <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 920
Location: USA - LA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see nothing has changed this morning.....I know we still have time to be "verified" before payout but its only 9 days away at this point...I would like to know that Im going to be able to cash out this money I am earning! Please set up the new system to tell us WHY we were denied verification....if you are sending an email saying you need the same original stuff we have already sent how are we suppose to know what it is that wasnt filled out correctly or received!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
ToxicManson 18+ Age Verified

ToxicManson <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Posts: 126
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HunnyHer wrote:
I see nothing has changed this morning.....I know we still have time to be "verified" before payout but its only 9 days away at this point...I would like to know that Im going to be able to cash out this money I am earning! Please set up the new system to tell us WHY we were denied verification....if you are sending an email saying you need the same original stuff we have already sent how are we suppose to know what it is that wasnt filled out correctly or received!


So you are saying, you actually want the IMVU Staff to work? Laughing Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HunnyHer VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

HunnyHer <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 920
Location: USA - LA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keldrayk wrote:
HunnyHer wrote:
I see nothing has changed this morning.....I know we still have time to be "verified" before payout but its only 9 days away at this point...I would like to know that Im going to be able to cash out this money I am earning! Please set up the new system to tell us WHY we were denied verification....if you are sending an email saying you need the same original stuff we have already sent how are we suppose to know what it is that wasnt filled out correctly or received!


So you are saying, you actually want the IMVU Staff to work? Laughing Wink


That would be lovely! I have zero patience...and I know I dont...it kills me to wait on something.......Im getting dressed now to go shopping because I cant simply sit here and wait all day...I will be nuts!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
ToxicManson 18+ Age Verified

ToxicManson <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Posts: 126
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HunnyHer wrote:
Keldrayk wrote:
HunnyHer wrote:
I see nothing has changed this morning.....I know we still have time to be "verified" before payout but its only 9 days away at this point...I would like to know that Im going to be able to cash out this money I am earning! Please set up the new system to tell us WHY we were denied verification....if you are sending an email saying you need the same original stuff we have already sent how are we suppose to know what it is that wasnt filled out correctly or received!


So you are saying, you actually want the IMVU Staff to work? Laughing Wink


That would be lovely! I have zero patience...and I know I dont...it kills me to wait on something.......Im getting dressed now to go shopping because I cant simply sit here and wait all day...I will be nuts!


LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LuzCappadocius 18+ Age Verified

LuzCappadocius <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Turkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DespinaDoveTriviani wrote:
IMVU will lose out on some business. If you take into considering the currency exchange rates around the world. The countries who have their dollar weaker against the US dollar, will find it hard to purchase credits. Take Australia for instance, you have to pay near $12 more than the price listed for credits because our dollar is weaker against the US. On the up side for Australian creators, they will gain $12 if they choose the cash option. $40USD is equal to $52.84AUD.

I imagine Australia is not the only country who has a weak dollar to the US.



Here in Brazil the currency is also weaker than the dollar and many people buy from resellers. The one dollar cost 3x more. The resellers were our only option more FAIR!

I want to know one thing, people are signing the petition? What will they do with it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HunnyHer VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

HunnyHer <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 920
Location: USA - LA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im starting to wonder if those emails were just cleaning up from the help tickets....which I had already been told I was missing a signature....because if you log into the "new system" it still says NEW....not assigned or closed or anything. If it was from the old system they should have let us know they were coming so we didnt all panic....guess we will wait and see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Maticb 18+ Age Verified

Maticb <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 2047
Location: Slovenia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuzCappadocius wrote:
DespinaDoveTriviani wrote:
IMVU will lose out on some business. If you take into considering the currency exchange rates around the world. The countries who have their dollar weaker against the US dollar, will find it hard to purchase credits. Take Australia for instance, you have to pay near $12 more than the price listed for credits because our dollar is weaker against the US. On the up side for Australian creators, they will gain $12 if they choose the cash option. $40USD is equal to $52.84AUD.

I imagine Australia is not the only country who has a weak dollar to the US.



Here in Brazil the currency is also weaker than the dollar and many people buy from resellers. The one dollar cost 3x more. The resellers were our only option more FAIR!

I want to know one thing, people are signing the petition? What will they do with it?


Probably nothing.
_________________
Why so serious?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
NefertityIV_disabled_5590

NefertityIV_disabled_5590's page


Joined: 14 Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually people will stop venting. That is when imvu stops earning because people STILL leave and dont want to give a single dollar to them.....is this what you want? Don't disappoint your people IMVU.Make things the way it was.....
[/b]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KarenHimura 18+ Age Verified

KarenHimura <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 126
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed they already have the 8th forum ready lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB