The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

I made some stickers but they aren't in my catalog????

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Sticker Developing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WytchHour

WytchHour's page


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 70
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: I made some stickers but they aren't in my catalog???? Reply with quote

Hi all - made some stickers, they passed peer review, but they aren't in my catalog???? How do I sell them? :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
EliaDesigns
Moderator
EliaDesigns's page


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 3413
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, it can take a bit of time till the products are shown after they passed peer review. You can still check them out directly through the product id or through the creator center and projekt list.
Make sure you have set them to visible as well and that they are not hidden.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
WytchHour

WytchHour's page


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 70
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliaDesigns wrote:
Hey there, it can take a bit of time till the products are shown after they passed peer review. You can still check them out directly through the product id or through the creator center and projekt list.
Make sure you have set them to visible as well and that they are not hidden.


Still not showing :/ Not sure what I'm doing wrong Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
WytchHour

WytchHour's page


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 70
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help with this problem please? Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KLLGraphix 18+ Age Verified

KLLGraphix <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 138
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they can take up to a few hours even to display in your cat
if you go to your creator dashboard
http://www.imvu.com/creators/creator_dashboard.php
you can see your current projects and your cat and find them there - they will eventually show, just have patience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
WytchHour

WytchHour's page


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 70
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KLLGraphix wrote:
they can take up to a few hours even to display in your cat
if you go to your creator dashboard
http://www.imvu.com/creators/creator_dashboard.php
you can see your current projects and your cat and find them there - they will eventually show, just have patience.


Ok they are in my catalog (via my dashboard) - but they aren't showing in my shop. When i click the "visit my shop" link on my avatar card there is only one item for sale there. Is there a way to get ALL my products to be displayed there? Do I have to update something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
YMCMB_70476018_retired_70

YMCMB_70476018_retired_70's page


Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 1565
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WytchHour wrote:
KLLGraphix wrote:
they can take up to a few hours even to display in your cat
if you go to your creator dashboard
http://www.imvu.com/creators/creator_dashboard.php
you can see your current projects and your cat and find them there - they will eventually show, just have patience.


Ok they are in my catalog (via my dashboard) - but they aren't showing in my shop. When i click the "visit my shop" link on my avatar card there is only one item for sale there. Is there a way to get ALL my products to be displayed there? Do I have to update something?


Is your product visible? If it is, do the following:

Step 1. Find and go to your sticker.
Step 2. Scroll down and click edit settings.
Step 3. Change something, like the name of the sticker.
Step 4. Submit
Step 5. It will go through peer review again.

Regards
~YMCMB
_________________

Doing 3D Banners
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Dunch 18+ Age Verified

Dunch <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Posts: 77
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Stickers take time to upload like how products do as well if i'm making any sense XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
aedifex VIP Club Member

aedifex <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 20 Sep 2014
Posts: 13
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stickers are viewable only in web, they are invisible in 3D client catalog Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Sticker Developing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB