The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

IMVU's Hip Hop History Month Chat Room Party [Closed]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Hosted Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ashleytheboss12345_retire

ashleytheboss12345_retire's page


Joined: 30 Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: IMVU's Hip Hop History Month Chat Room Party Reply with quote

katiemarie wrote:
We're celebrating Hip Hop History Month with a blowout, all-day party here on Saturday, November 22! You sent us your rooms, and we're featuring them right here for the entire IMVU community. Get down with new friends in the party rooms below:

Hunky ­ The Basement Cinema
RIDG3 ­ Hip-Hop Forever
MrsAkashaChristopher ­ Hip-Hop Month
Ghisselle ­ Chandelier Status
sarahRabbas ­ Club Odessa
Edeline16 ­ Hip Hop Month celebration
TruDestiniBlckRebel5 ­ Hip Hop Month Celebration
Marysville ­ Hip Hop History Month
jaharajean ­ Tempted Romantic Club
IIIIIDJIIIII ­ clUBERz
ThickSpike ­ SW4G
cutejazzie0 ­ jazzie's got swag


AP Room:

Zukaira ­ Hip Hop Month Celebration


And be sure to check out all of the amazing winning entries in our Hip Hop History Month Outfit+Music Contest!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Hera90ddess VIP Club Member

Hera90ddess <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 25
Location: USA - CA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Snow Reply with quote

MrsDesireRoyalty wrote:
Guest_Meadowyoga wrote:
Hi ya all
i was wondering if any of you could help me, i have been going stuff to do with my own room and i clicked on snow as thought it would snow outside, but no it's snowing in my home lol
how on earth can i get rid of it?
thanks all xx


Follow these steps:

1. Right-click anywhere in your room.
2. Select "view products in this room".
3. Find the product you want to remove
4. Scroll over the picture to make the "i" appear and click on the name of the product.
5. Scroll down to view "product ID number"
6. Highlight and copy it
7. Go back to your room's chat and proceed below:

In your room (inside the chat box) type this:

*remove (ID of the product)

Example: *remove 9168901


The product should disappear. Hope this helps you Smile


Great Advice MrsDesireRoyalty! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Cornia_retired_136496780

Cornia_retired_136496780's page


Joined: 29 Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fudging love what you guys always have for us. Welp, i'll be going to one of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MurderessRage wrote:
IMVU could you please top sending me this junk that just ends up getting hidden the second i receive it,.


Even if it does suck, it would nice for ONCE to actually receive it on ALL my accounts IMVU, again hit & miss as usual, 2 of my accounts received it, 2 DIDN'T! & my hubby DID NOT receive anything on any of his accounts (he has 3) he didn't receive it on ANY of his accounts, & he thought it was kind of cool, why can't you EVER get it right IMVU???!!! Mad

PLEASE ~ at the very least send it to his accounts since he thought it was a cool gift!!! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Fel0nie VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Fel0nie <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Mar 2007
Posts: 8493
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizzieBorden wrote:
MurderessRage wrote:
IMVU could you please top sending me this junk that just ends up getting hidden the second i receive it,.


Even if it does suck, it would nice for ONCE to actually receive it on ALL my accounts IMVU, again hit & miss as usual, 2 of my accounts received it, 2 DIDN'T! & my hubby DID NOT receive anything on any of his accounts (he has 3) he didn't receive it on ANY of his accounts, & he thought it was kind of cool, why can't you EVER get it right IMVU???!!! Mad

PLEASE ~ at the very least send it to his accounts since he thought it was a cool gift!!! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=


I signed on earlier and got it, signed out for around 5 hours and signed back in to get the same enjoy your gift message Rolling Eyes

Who do i have to pay around here to get a opt out option for these things.
There has got to be a better way then the hit or miss job, seems the ones who don't want the gifts are over run with them and the ones who do have a 50/50 chance of MAYBE, crappy business the whole way around.
_________________
"Russia" is the left's version of "birth certificate!"


Last edited by Fel0nie VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MurderessRage wrote:
LizzieBorden wrote:
MurderessRage wrote:
IMVU could you please top sending me this junk that just ends up getting hidden the second i receive it,.


Even if it does suck, it would nice for ONCE to actually receive it on ALL my accounts IMVU, again hit & miss as usual, 2 of my accounts received it, 2 DIDN'T! & my hubby DID NOT receive anything on any of his accounts (he has 3) he didn't receive it on ANY of his accounts, & he thought it was kind of cool, why can't you EVER get it right IMVU???!!! Mad

PLEASE ~ at the very least send it to his accounts since he thought it was a cool gift!!! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=


I signed on earlier and got it, signed out for around 5 hours and signed back in to get the same enjoy your gift message Rolling Eyes


so in other words you got my 2 alt's & all 3 of my hubbys... Razz

Evil or Very Mad great job as usual IMVU, I can't COUNT how many gifts I haven't gotten over the yrs, Thanx for NOTHING as usual IMVU! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Fel0nie VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Fel0nie <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Mar 2007
Posts: 8493
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizzieBorden wrote:
MurderessRage wrote:
LizzieBorden wrote:
MurderessRage wrote:
IMVU could you please top sending me this junk that just ends up getting hidden the second i receive it,.


Even if it does suck, it would nice for ONCE to actually receive it on ALL my accounts IMVU, again hit & miss as usual, 2 of my accounts received it, 2 DIDN'T! & my hubby DID NOT receive anything on any of his accounts (he has 3) he didn't receive it on ANY of his accounts, & he thought it was kind of cool, why can't you EVER get it right IMVU???!!! Mad

PLEASE ~ at the very least send it to his accounts since he thought it was a cool gift!!! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=


I signed on earlier and got it, signed out for around 5 hours and signed back in to get the same enjoy your gift message Rolling Eyes


so in other words you got my 2 alt's & all 3 of my hubbys... Razz

Evil or Very Mad great job as usual IMVU, I can't COUNT how many gifts I haven't gotten over the yrs, Thanx for NOTHING as usual IMVU! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=


Sweetie Doll if i could I would gladly hand them over to you! lol
_________________
"Russia" is the left's version of "birth certificate!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Wink I know you would honey, but how about IMVU step UP to the plate for ONCE & do THEIR job! Twisted Evil =^.^=
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Fel0nie VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Fel0nie <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Mar 2007
Posts: 8493
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizzieBorden wrote:
Rolling Eyes Wink I know you would honey, but how about IMVU step UP to the plate for ONCE & do THEIR job! Twisted Evil =^.^=


*gasps* Wouldn't that require a bit of professionalism. Razz
_________________
"Russia" is the left's version of "birth certificate!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
SexyHaunter VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

SexyHaunter <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: IMVU's Hip Hop History Month Chat Room Party Reply with quote

[quote="katiemarie"]We're celebrating Hip Hop History Month with a blowout, all-day party here on Saturday, November 22! You sent us your rooms, and we're featuring them right here for the entire IMVU community. Get down with new friends in the party rooms below:


MrsAkashaChristopher ­ Hip-Hop Month


Some people must of forgot they signed up for this. I was booted from the third room on this as well as the only other visitor and all we were doing were dancing. Why sign up for this if you are gonna boot people for no reason, we weren't even greeted. sigh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AlexisTaz VIP Club Member

AlexisTaz <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely rooms Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Queenofbeauty90_137464582

Queenofbeauty90_137464582's page


Joined: 26 Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Location: USA - IL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: IMVU's Hip Hop History Month Chat Room Party Reply with quote

Hey Y'all My Room Is Almost Finished. But It has a Little Swag Lol. Can i Get A Atleast U Tried??? But if not U either Hatin Or u Just Don't Respect me. Question Rolling Eyes Wink Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
redbaby1_retired_13402799

redbaby1_retired_13402799's page


Joined: 07 Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Location: USA - GA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: IMVU's Hip Hop History Month Chat Room Party Reply with quote

katiemarie wrote:
We're celebrating Hip Hop History Month with a blowout, all-day party here on Saturday, November 22! You sent us your rooms, and we're featuring them right here for the entire IMVU community. Get down with new friends in the party rooms below:

Hunky ­ The Basement Cinema
RIDG3 ­ Hip-Hop Forever
MrsAkashaChristopher ­ Hip-Hop Month
Ghisselle ­ Chandelier Status
sarahRabbas ­ Club Odessa
Edeline16 ­ Hip Hop Month celebration
TruDestiniBlckRebel5 ­ Hip Hop Month Celebration
Marysville ­ Hip Hop History Month
jaharajean ­ Tempted Romantic Club
IIIIIDJIIIII ­ clUBERz
ThickSpike ­ SW4G
cutejazzie0 ­ jazzie's got swag


AP Room:

Zukaira ­ Hip Hop Month Celebration


And be sure to check out all of the amazing winning entries in our Hip Hop History Month Outfit+Music Contest!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest_kandii2perfect

Guest_kandii2perfect's page


Joined: 26 Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Room Has Lots Of Swag Because Its A Mansion Come Chat With Me And You Will See. Very Happy Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MirandaWright69_retired_1

MirandaWright69_retired_1's page


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think mine is good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Hosted Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB