The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Avatar Card Enhancements - Update on Page 80
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gena 18+ Age Verified

Gena <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 94
Location: Puerto Rico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that Staff have been reading and keeping up with this thread! Lots of good advice and ideas here, As well as thoughts about there new designs! Would love feedback from IMVU, hopefully were not being ignored.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Varsha 18+ Age Verified

Varsha <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 01 Feb 2010
Posts: 11465
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your feedback. At this time, no further changes are planned for this feature. The current set of colors as well as the tenure year position will remain in place. Of course opting out of displaying both as well as out opting out of viewing colors on other's cards continue to be available.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
CosmicFlux

CosmicFlux's page


Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 204
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: opt out it is then Reply with quote

Well i guess im going back to the ugly grey on that note from varsha i like rainbows not funeral colors, i hate grey too but its better than those nasty ecuse for colors we now have. PS all you people with this eye problem i have never heard of should probably stay off my page. Its bright and colorful! Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varsha wrote:
Thank you all for your feedback. At this time, no further changes are planned for this feature. The current set of colors as well as the tenure year position will remain in place. Of course opting out of displaying both as well as out opting out of viewing colors on other's cards continue to be available.


Varsha can the techs at least resolve the issue of the blank spot when opting out of tenure years? That should not be happening if we are reverting back to the old grey cards by opting out.

Thanks so much!

and really, meeting the accessibility guidelines is a good idea, IMO.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: opt out it is then Reply with quote

CosmicFlux wrote:
Well i guess im going back to the ugly grey on that note from varsha i like rainbows not funeral colors, i hate grey too but its better than those nasty ecuse for colors we now have. PS all you people with this eye problem i have never heard of should probably stay off my page. Its bright and colorful! Crying or Very sad


Based on your signature which I have to cover with my hand or turn my head and scroll past to avoid blurred vision and a headache, yours is an HP I would avoid anyway. But thanks for the warning, much appreciate it. Wink

Sorry you lost the neon. Was not something we asked for. Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Antithesis 18+ Age Verified

Antithesis <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 9425
Location: Seychelles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varsha wrote:
Thank you all for your feedback. At this time, no further changes are planned for this feature. The current set of colors as well as the tenure year position will remain in place. Of course opting out of displaying both as well as out opting out of viewing colors on other's cards continue to be available.


I miss my neons.
_________________
Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
CosmicFlux

CosmicFlux's page


Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 204
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: opt out it is then Reply with quote

NikkiHart01 wrote:
CosmicFlux wrote:
Well i guess im going back to the ugly grey on that note from varsha i like rainbows not funeral colors, i hate grey too but its better than those nasty ecuse for colors we now have. PS all you people with this eye problem i have never heard of should probably stay off my page. Its bright and colorful! Crying or Very sad


Based on your signature which I have to cover with my hand or turn my head and scroll past to avoid blurred vision and a headache, yours is an HP I would avoid anyway. But thanks for the warning, much appreciate it. Wink

Sorry you lost the neon. Was not something we asked for. Sad


I was conceived by rainbow unicorns lol Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJNikki VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

DJNikki <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 2737
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: opt out it is then Reply with quote

CosmicFlux wrote:
NikkiHart01 wrote:
CosmicFlux wrote:
Well i guess im going back to the ugly grey on that note from varsha i like rainbows not funeral colors, i hate grey too but its better than those nasty ecuse for colors we now have. PS all you people with this eye problem i have never heard of should probably stay off my page. Its bright and colorful! Crying or Very sad


Based on your signature which I have to cover with my hand or turn my head and scroll past to avoid blurred vision and a headache, yours is an HP I would avoid anyway. But thanks for the warning, much appreciate it. Wink

Sorry you lost the neon. Was not something we asked for. Sad


I was conceived by rainbow unicorns lol Smile


LOLS I like unicorns and color just your signature is a lot for my eyes. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KittieMeow VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

KittieMeow <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Posts: 924
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varsha wrote:
Thank you all for your feedback. At this time, no further changes are planned for this feature. The current set of colors as well as the tenure year position will remain in place. Of course opting out of displaying both as well as out opting out of viewing colors on other's cards continue to be available.



this sucks
_________________

i never check the forum Inbox
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
SparkyShrock 18+ Age Verified

SparkyShrock <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 447
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we gonna have to fight this out all over again? We ask for something simple and we get retarded results!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Gena 18+ Age Verified

Gena <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 94
Location: Puerto Rico

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we Really tried, If IMVU want to Look pass important points and great ideas mentioned in this posts, instead of seeing the issue then shame on them. Point is the colors are still Not Accessible and I have yet to see anyone that likes the new design.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KittieMeow VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

KittieMeow <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Posts: 924
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again, i still say this is pointless because most of us don't like these dumb colors. i definitely do'nt like the yellow years which is small. i liked the water mark that is big on the card. i shall stay opt-out. should just gid rid of this whole card enhancement thingy but leaving the BIG watermark years. OO
_________________

i never check the forum Inbox
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Sarahtar

Sarahtar's page


Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 327
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened to our beautiful card backgrounds with the eye catching nuanced colours??
_________________
to make a person happy you have to give them love during their childhood. there is no other way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
AngeliqueDarkness VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

AngeliqueDarkness <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 07 Nov 2011
Posts: 50
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's what was going on last night huh?
i put in help ticket imvu started asking how i screwed up lol
not even a real sorry for the screw up smh imvu plz start taking responsibility
instead of blaming us
just once
lol
_________________
LOVE AND BE LOVED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
FE0_74263352_retired_7426 18+ Age Verified

FE0_74263352_retired_7426 <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 209
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now all Cards on 3D are deafult
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 91 of 93

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB