The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Official "Help, I've been hacked/Lost my account"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Welcome to IMVU
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest_MrRaphKnight

Guest_MrRaphKnight's page


Joined: 20 Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone, my account was hacked on Sunday, this is an alternate account I set up in case off this issue, I NEVER gave my password or email address to anybody, I was invited to a PC ( private chat ) by an IMVU family member I belong to , and they were chatting to me , they asked if I wanted to see their new IMVU badges and sent me an official looking imvu site, so and I knew this family member I clicked that link, then while I was logged on I was disconnected from IMVU and that was that lost my account, I have sent a support ticket and I have had a close friend livechat for me, yet I am still awaiting for my account to be given back to me, I have spent a lot of money on my account and I would love to get it back, if not I will not be starting it over again and I will stay a noob , if I stay at all, it seems that IMVU are not very quick at responding to these problems even after telling my friend on live chat they were going to get back to me by the end of the day and they never did , most upsetting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Abram VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified
Moderator
Abram <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest_VioletBluemax wrote:
hello everyone, my account was hacked on Sunday, this is an alternate account I set up in case off this issue, I NEVER gave my password or email address to anybody, I was invited to a PC ( private chat ) by an IMVU family member I belong to , and they were chatting to me , they asked if I wanted to see their new IMVU badges and sent me an official looking imvu site, so and I knew this family member I clicked that link, then while I was logged on I was disconnected from IMVU and that was that lost my account, I have sent a support ticket and I have had a close friend livechat for me, yet I am still awaiting for my account to be given back to me, I have spent a lot of money on my account and I would love to get it back, if not I will not be starting it over again and I will stay a noob , if I stay at all, it seems that IMVU are not very quick at responding to these problems even after telling my friend on live chat they were going to get back to me by the end of the day and they never did , most upsetting
It usually takes 2-5 business days for customer service to respond. Besides you and me there are many other users who need help. All you can do is wait for them to respond with patience. They will look at your case and respond to your case as soon as they can.
_________________
Let’s find a light inside our universe now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
gwapiinah_retired_1567245

gwapiinah_retired_1567245's page


Joined: 30 Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Location: Aland Islands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sad i really need help getting my account back please... my account is GWAPIINA. I really need it back, Please help me get it back Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
CandyApple VIP Club Member
Moderator
CandyApple <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 19137
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest_gwapiinah wrote:
Sad Sad i really need help getting my account back please... my account is GWAPIINA. I really need it back, Please help me get it back Sad


You need to file a help ticket about the matter by clicking on the word Help at the top of the page then clicking on support.
_________________
Candy Colored Crayons < Contests, Games, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
XxSaddyMoonxX_retired_139

XxSaddyMoonxX_retired_139's page


Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Location: France

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:21 am    Post subject: GlacePure Reply with quote

Hello.
A friend of mine wanted to change the age on the account she was at it was previously hey cousin account and their age was very different. but now she can't connect on it and I don't have it in my friend list. I wondered if it as been deleted and if so she's very disapointed because she was fair with the site by telling she was under age unlike her cousin. I hope someone can give me an answer and thanks you for reading this post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Abram VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified
Moderator
Abram <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: GlacePure Reply with quote

Guest_XxSaddyMoonxX wrote:
Hello.
A friend of mine wanted to change the age on the account she was at it was previously hey cousin account and their age was very different. but now she can't connect on it and I don't have it in my friend list. I wondered if it as been deleted and if so she's very disapointed because she was fair with the site by telling she was under age unlike her cousin. I hope someone can give me an answer and thanks you for reading this post.
Your friend will have to contact customer service. She can create a new account, then go to the Help Center and get in touch with customer service via the Get Support section. If she doesn't wishes to create an entire new IMVU account, then she can create a temporary account to get access to the support section by using this link.
_________________
Let’s find a light inside our universe now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
almamuah

almamuah's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Location: Estonia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

: Hello, almamuah
Guest_almamuah: hello
[Removed name by moderator]: Just for you lucky ones get 10,000 Credits
[Removed name by moderator]: [Removed link by moderator] click and check your gift.
[Removed name by moderator]: Thanks , IMVU Customer Care & Education
Guest_almamuah: nYou're a hacker
[Removed name by moderator]: We from Imvu Staff
[Removed name by moderator]: Regards, [Removed name by moderator]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Curvaceous

Curvaceous's page


Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 4714
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When something like that happens to you in a chatroom you need to find the litte flag icon in the text close to the line you want to flag.
Copying and pasting it here is of no use because everyone can make up things like that. Not saying that you are but it is possible.
So IMVU only accepts the official falfs/reports

You cant even name names in a negative way here, no matter how important it seems in your eyes to warn others.

Beside that: you are posting a link from which you want to warn us, bringing others in danger because they might want to click on it for whatever reason.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Scriptrue VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Scriptrue <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 02 Mar 2015
Posts: 37
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If My Account Was Disable For Creating With Logos Will I Get Itt Back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Curvaceous

Curvaceous's page


Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 4714
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BadLandz wrote:
If My Account Was Disable For Creating With Logos Will I Get Itt Back


That has nothing to do with being scammed.
You need to file a help ticket via help on top of the page. We are not allowed to discuss imvu punishments in the forums.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
JadensChaos 18+ Age Verified

JadensChaos <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: USA - SC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

almamuah wrote:
: Hello, almamuah
Guest_almamuah: hello
[Removed name by moderator]: Just for you lucky ones get 10,000 Credits
[Removed name by moderator]: [Removed link by moderator] click and check your gift.
[Removed name by moderator]: Thanks , IMVU Customer Care & Education
Guest_almamuah: nYou're a hacker
[Removed name by moderator]: We from Imvu Staff
[Removed name by moderator]: Regards, [Removed name by moderator]
I have seen a lot of accounts invite me and some others saying said statement above, Its interesting tho that if you click on the avis id card,, and note,, their is no "Staff" badge ,,, and besides.
From what I know from IMVU ,,,Don't think IMVU would invite you to a PC and tell u ur lucky one and ger 10, IMVU would just send you a message in you inbox at that,,

Please becareful and note IMVU will not ask you for your password and such things
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Scriptrue VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Scriptrue <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 02 Mar 2015
Posts: 37
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks This Miqht Help Me
Get Back My Account
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Aalke

Aalke's page


Joined: 09 Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a question, a good / best frend of mine bought imvu credits at another website her name was [Removed name by moderator - Hunky] she has been disabled for buying credits on another not official website from imvu it self. i was wondering what the email adress of any support is or how i can get contact to this people, there was a payment arround 96 dollars to buy the account back. i want to help her and support her with the payin and pay the prices she lost everything she had the website from somebody els that told her it was safe... and yeah then that happend.. she never did ment to do any kind of illegal stuff.

Greetz Aalke Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Abram VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified
Moderator
Abram <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aalke wrote:
i had a question, a good / best frend of mine bought imvu credits at another website her name was [Removed name by moderator - Hunky] she has been disabled for buying credits on another not official website from imvu it self. i was wondering what the email adress of any support is or how i can get contact to this people, there was a payment arround 96 dollars to buy the account back. i want to help her and support her with the payin and pay the prices she lost everything she had the website from somebody els that told her it was safe... and yeah then that happend.. she never did ment to do any kind of illegal stuff.

Greetz Aalke Wink
Your friend can contact IMVU's customer support by clicking on Help (found at the top right corner), Get Support and then on Submit a Case. This information is also linked in the very first posts of this thread.
_________________
Let’s find a light inside our universe now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest_Hallim

Guest_Hallim's page


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 8
Location: Egypt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, actually i was in some room and suddenly someone joined the room and sent me two gifts from my wishlist.. i asked her why did she send it and she left the room after that.. i just wanna ask if those gifts were sent by illegal way or wat :"D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Welcome to IMVU All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB