The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Redesigned Chat Rooms feature with Themed Rooms!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DagneyV 18+ Age Verified

DagneyV <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 4969
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karenferndale wrote:
I like the new public room feature and themed rooms are a great idea. People have been asking for themed rooms for a while.

I would like to make a suggestion Varsha.

Can the last setting we used on public rooms be remembered?

I usually always click the favourite tab and go to one of those rooms. Yet, once I log out, the settings reverts to all rooms.



YES YES YES please. Pretty please even.

I would rather either favorites or recently visited rooms be the landing page rather than "All Rooms"
I log in and click on chat rooms and OMG the smut that is out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Michelona VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Michelona <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 1821
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DewDrop22 wrote:
Karenferndale wrote:
I like the new public room feature and themed rooms are a great idea. People have been asking for themed rooms for a while.

I would like to make a suggestion Varsha.

Can the last setting we used on public rooms be remembered?

I usually always click the favourite tab and go to one of those rooms. Yet, once I log out, the settings reverts to all rooms.



YES YES YES please. Pretty please even.

I would rather either favorites or recently visited rooms be the landing page rather than "All Rooms"
I log in and click on chat rooms and OMG the smut that is out there.


I agree with two things, locking in settings like "english" or "AP" upon reentry to the chat rooms area. or...get this... arrange-able tabs. Like on IE or Chrome. you can shuffle your pages in the order you would like them to be.
Favorites, then last visited, then public, etc...so when you open the chat room tab you have control over the first thing you see.

_________________
Peace, Love and Starships
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJTech 18+ Age Verified

DJTech <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 48
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Only Shell option? Reply with quote

ive noticed with the new update that we only have a shell option when setting up a new public room . Does anyone know why they took out the option to make a room that's already set up public?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
FrenchKissFr VIP Club Member

FrenchKissFr <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 4
Location: France

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Only Shell option? Reply with quote

DJTech1 wrote:
ive noticed with the new update that we only have a shell option when setting up a new public room . Does anyone know why they took out the option to make a room that's already set up public?


-Ty , I Was about to ask the same question for the same reason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HEmpMicheleGiustizia

HEmpMicheleGiustizia's page


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 312
Location: USA - IL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Only Shell option? Reply with quote

llFKFll wrote:
DJTech1 wrote:
ive noticed with the new update that we only have a shell option when setting up a new public room . Does anyone know why they took out the option to make a room that's already set up public?


-Ty , I Was about to ask the same question for the same reason.


Actually its an option its a box below the shell rooms to check if you want to remove furniture from a furnished room you created. Otherwise the room is automated furnished if furniture was place in a shell or scene. Checking the box will make the room/shell empty. Took me a while to realize that.
_________________
Born To Lead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
QSaratayWolfnJustice

QSaratayWolfnJustice's page


Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 846
Location: USA - IL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will like to know why was my room remove from theme? I have done no editing to the room and my room stayed full and was a 5star rated room why was it remove and I did not get any message about it being remove from theme. Is this some glitch?
_________________

Dare To Dream..The Possibilities Are Endless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DJTech 18+ Age Verified

DJTech <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 48
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Only Shell option? Reply with quote

SEmperorDracoJustice wrote:
llFKFll wrote:
DJTech1 wrote:
ive noticed with the new update that we only have a shell option when setting up a new public room . Does anyone know why they took out the option to make a room that's already set up public?


-Ty , I Was about to ask the same question for the same reason.


Actually its an option its a box below the shell rooms to check if you want to remove furniture from a furnished room you created. Otherwise the room is automated furnished if furniture was place in a shell or scene. Checking the box will make the room/shell empty. Took me a while to realize that.


ty for the tip I will chk this out and let you know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
HEmpMicheleGiustizia

HEmpMicheleGiustizia's page


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 312
Location: USA - IL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Only Shell option? Reply with quote

DJTech1 wrote:
SEmperorDracoJustice wrote:
llFKFll wrote:
DJTech1 wrote:
ive noticed with the new update that we only have a shell option when setting up a new public room . Does anyone know why they took out the option to make a room that's already set up public?


-Ty , I Was about to ask the same question for the same reason.


Actually its an option its a box below the shell rooms to check if you want to remove furniture from a furnished room you created. Otherwise the room is automated furnished if furniture was place in a shell or scene. Checking the box will make the room/shell empty. Took me a while to realize that.


ty for the tip I will chk this out and let you know


Yw, it only works with starting a new public room and not for editing an already public room.
_________________
Born To Lead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
ElberethSilvara VIP Club Member

ElberethSilvara <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 01 Oct 2012
Posts: 95
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="QSaratayWolfnJustice"]I will like to know why was my room remove from theme? I have done no editing to the room and my room stayed full and was a 5star rated room why was it remove and I did not get any message about it being remove from theme. Is this some glitch?[/quote]

I had the same problem 2 days ago - and panicked! But next morning it was back - so it must be a glitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DagneyV 18+ Age Verified

DagneyV <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 4969
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelona wrote:
DewDrop22 wrote:
Karenferndale wrote:
I like the new public room feature and themed rooms are a great idea. People have been asking for themed rooms for a while.

I would like to make a suggestion Varsha.

Can the last setting we used on public rooms be remembered?

I usually always click the favourite tab and go to one of those rooms. Yet, once I log out, the settings reverts to all rooms.



YES YES YES please. Pretty please even.

I would rather either favorites or recently visited rooms be the landing page rather than "All Rooms"
I log in and click on chat rooms and OMG the smut that is out there.


I agree with two things, locking in settings like "english" or "AP" upon reentry to the chat rooms area. or...get this... arrange-able tabs. Like on IE or Chrome. you can shuffle your pages in the order you would like them to be.
Favorites, then last visited, then public, etc...so when you open the chat room tab you have control over the first thing you see.

I guess they don't really care about the broken filters.
Time to go back to and stick with the old chat room program.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Kymyon VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Kymyon <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 148
Location: USA - GA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a nice feature---



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
astelair 18+ Age Verified

astelair <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 1737
Location: USA - OH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly recommend that we be allowed to submit AP rated rooms to a theme. I am currently making a GA and an AP mall type rooms to showcase items in my catalog. I have submitted my GA room to the Art and Fashion theme and see no logical reason why I wouldn’t be able to also put an AP room under the same theme. This is basically cutting my exposure in half.
_________________
Astelair Catalog
Infamous Stitch Group
Infamous Stitch
Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Michelona VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Michelona <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 1821
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astelair wrote:
I highly recommend that we be allowed to submit AP rated rooms to a theme. I am currently making a GA and an AP mall type rooms to showcase items in my catalog. I have submitted my GA room to the Art and Fashion theme and see no logical reason why I wouldn’t be able to also put an AP room under the same theme. This is basically cutting my exposure in half.


I would rather they wait in order to shake the bugs out of this feature and fine tune it, prior to launching a much anticipated AP version of Theme rooms. they are going to be the cream of the crop and will be a welcome gathering spot for us "older, imvu experienced folk". I have three more rooms ready and waiting.
_________________
Peace, Love and Starships
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Dechuri_retired_93746241

Dechuri_retired_93746241's page


Joined: 06 Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear im considering quiting imvu due to this themed room nonsense

Its just a marketing ploy so people would spend more money on other rooms
Well get this imvu I LIKE MY ROOM I DONT WANT TO USE OTHERS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Michelona VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

Michelona <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 1821
Location: USA - TX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used my own rooms. My own furniture that I had already purchased. I didn't have to buy a new room or anything else, but I did have 8 public rooms to choose from. So I could spare a few.
_________________
Peace, Love and Starships
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB