The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Improved Private Chat Experience - Available in 491.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MrRoyalRollsRoyce VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

MrRoyalRollsRoyce <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 10 Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Improvements Reply with quote

Nice improvements, just waiting on changes with the music playlist section. We all buy our music to play but yet we have to wait for someone to be in our rooms to use it. Never made sense to me. It would be nice if we can play our playlist regardless who in the room since we buying it anyway. Sad part when somebody leave you left with nothing. Keep up the improvements and hope 1 day IMVU will work on us have more freedom. TC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MlACHANEL_46122943_retire 18+ Age Verified

MlACHANEL_46122943_retire <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 15 Jan 2010
Posts: 10
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We expect interesting changes and we provide different things and more fun! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
FrankensteinMonster 18+ Age Verified

FrankensteinMonster <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 688
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Improvements Reply with quote

MrRoyalCrown wrote:
Nice improvements, just waiting on changes with the music playlist section. We all buy our music to play but yet we have to wait for someone to be in our rooms to use it. Never made sense to me. It would be nice if we can play our playlist regardless who in the room since we buying it anyway. Sad part when somebody leave you left with nothing. Keep up the improvements and hope 1 day IMVU will work on us have more freedom. TC


You call the lost of the ability to use the same room shell multiple times simultaneously and autobooting friends if we sign out or are knocked off (unless we have VIP) an improvement?!?
_________________


I think you are going to find this post shocking!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
xxxCitaxxx VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

xxxCitaxxx <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Posts: 34
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding that I'm not a big fan of the room closing out after I leave.
_________________
~ Cita
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MrRoyalRollsRoyce VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

MrRoyalRollsRoyce <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 10 Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Again Keep up the improvements IMVU. I'm glad I can boot somebody out my private rooms that choose not to leave. All complaints or issues do not always fit everybody as a whole. As for as VIP that was mentioned. VIP should be set up for advance users to have more privilege's than the average user. There always will be changes we don't agree on and updates that may not work properly but we do see IMVU try to fit it. I like the fact I see messages sent instead looking for it. Keep up the improvements I'm sure IMVU will hear all your issues and work that out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Tymon 18+ Age Verified

Tymon <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 1630
Location: USA - MI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

MrRoyalCrown wrote:
Again Keep up the improvements IMVU. I'm glad I can boot somebody out my private rooms that choose not to leave. All complaints or issues do not always fit everybody as a whole. As for as VIP that was mentioned. VIP should be set up for advance users to have more privilege's than the average user. There always will be changes we don't agree on and updates that may not work properly but we do see IMVU try to fit it. I like the fact I see messages sent instead looking for it. Keep up the improvements I'm sure IMVU will hear all your issues and work that out.


Stealing features available to everyone for almost 7 years and giving them to VIP is not IMVU trying to fit anything other than their wallets.
_________________
Keep your friends close... Keep your wallet, closer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

Tymon wrote:
MrRoyalCrown wrote:
Again Keep up the improvements IMVU. I'm glad I can boot somebody out my private rooms that choose not to leave. All complaints or issues do not always fit everybody as a whole. As for as VIP that was mentioned. VIP should be set up for advance users to have more privilege's than the average user. There always will be changes we don't agree on and updates that may not work properly but we do see IMVU try to fit it. I like the fact I see messages sent instead looking for it. Keep up the improvements I'm sure IMVU will hear all your issues and work that out.


Stealing features available to everyone for almost 7 years and giving them to VIP is not IMVU trying to fit anything other than their wallets.


Hear, HEAR! Evil or Very Mad =^.^=
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
CountVladDracula 18+ Age Verified

CountVladDracula <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Posts: 10858
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

MrRoyalCrown wrote:
Again Keep up the improvements IMVU. I'm glad I can boot somebody out my private rooms that choose not to leave. All complaints or issues do not always fit everybody as a whole. As for as VIP that was mentioned. VIP should be set up for advance users to have more privilege's than the average user. There always will be changes we don't agree on and updates that may not work properly but we do see IMVU try to fit it. I like the fact I see messages sent instead looking for it. Keep up the improvements I'm sure IMVU will hear all your issues and work that out.


making the ability to shut OFF something VIP that was never an issue before is not a VIP perk. It's an insult to both non-VIPs and VIP members alike.

I have an alt that had VIP. Never again. Never, ever again.
_________________

Yes, I know I'm a little batty! Thank you for noticing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

CountVladDracula wrote:
MrRoyalCrown wrote:
Again Keep up the improvements IMVU. I'm glad I can boot somebody out my private rooms that choose not to leave. All complaints or issues do not always fit everybody as a whole. As for as VIP that was mentioned. VIP should be set up for advance users to have more privilege's than the average user. There always will be changes we don't agree on and updates that may not work properly but we do see IMVU try to fit it. I like the fact I see messages sent instead looking for it. Keep up the improvements I'm sure IMVU will hear all your issues and work that out.


making the ability to shut OFF something VIP that was never an issue before is not a VIP perk. It's an insult to both non-VIPs and VIP members alike.

I have an alt that had VIP. Never again. Never, ever again.


Exactly, if it was SOOOOOOOOOO awesome, it'd be "want this awesome feature turned ON - get VIP", not turn the wretched thing OFF!!! Mad =^.^=
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
xsilentx 18+ Age Verified

xsilentx <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 540
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to put it simple: they could just remove the "egg timer". OR if they still want to keep it, they could make EVERYBODY have the option to turn it off, not just vips. Idea

the other thing is: i dont want to even be vip, so why place that stupid ad everytime i go and visit one of my favorited chat rooms? thats not fair and its not even worth it. Rolling Eyes

not everybody has to be a vip, not everybody should want to be vip. my point being is that we shouldnt have to be vip JUST to turn off the boot timer, AND have to see that stupid vip ad pop up everytime we go to visit a public chat.

anybody else agree with me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
CountVladDracula 18+ Age Verified

CountVladDracula <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Posts: 10858
Location: USA - NY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
_________________

Yes, I know I'm a little batty! Thank you for noticing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
xsilentx 18+ Age Verified

xsilentx <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 540
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CountVladDracula wrote:
Agreed.


thanks for agreeing with me. i wasnt sure if anyone else would agree with me or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Elsen

Elsen's page


Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 375
Location: Iceland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ximmortalityx: to put it simple: they could just remove the "egg timer". OR if they still want to keep it, they could make EVERYBODY have the option to turn it off, not just vips. Idea

the other thing is: i dont want to even be vip, so why place that stupid ad everytime i go and visit one of my favorited chat rooms? thats not fair and its not even worth it. Rolling Eyes

not everybody has to be a vip, not everybody should want to be vip. my point being is that we shouldnt have to be vip JUST to turn off the boot timer, AND have to see that stupid vip ad pop up everytime we go to visit a public chat.

anybody else agree with me?

I concur.

The egg timer wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't changed the whole thing to begin with. It seems like an unnecessary addition that's only in place to suck money out of people's pockets. And I'm not buying into it.

There's a difference between being a business that has a service people pay for, and an extortion program.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
xsilentx 18+ Age Verified

xsilentx <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 540
Location: USA - FL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViviBlackmyst wrote:
ximmortalityx: to put it simple: they could just remove the "egg timer". OR if they still want to keep it, they could make EVERYBODY have the option to turn it off, not just vips. Idea

the other thing is: i dont want to even be vip, so why place that stupid ad everytime i go and visit one of my favorited chat rooms? thats not fair and its not even worth it. Rolling Eyes

not everybody has to be a vip, not everybody should want to be vip. my point being is that we shouldnt have to be vip JUST to turn off the boot timer, AND have to see that stupid vip ad pop up everytime we go to visit a public chat.

anybody else agree with me?

I concur.

The egg timer wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't changed the whole thing to begin with. It seems like an unnecessary addition that's only in place to suck money out of people's pockets. And I'm not buying into it.

There's a difference between being a business that has a service people pay for, and an extortion program.
well, thats 2 people that agree with me. i dont see why whoever asked for there to be a "egg timer" why would imvu even add that? we didnt want/need/ask for it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
LizzieBorden 18+ Age Verified

LizzieBorden <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 4321
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ximmortalityx wrote:
ViviBlackmyst wrote:
ximmortalityx: to put it simple: they could just remove the "egg timer". OR if they still want to keep it, they could make EVERYBODY have the option to turn it off, not just vips. Idea

the other thing is: i dont want to even be vip, so why place that stupid ad everytime i go and visit one of my favorited chat rooms? thats not fair and its not even worth it. Rolling Eyes

not everybody has to be a vip, not everybody should want to be vip. my point being is that we shouldnt have to be vip JUST to turn off the boot timer, AND have to see that stupid vip ad pop up everytime we go to visit a public chat.

anybody else agree with me?

I concur.

The egg timer wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't changed the whole thing to begin with. It seems like an unnecessary addition that's only in place to suck money out of people's pockets. And I'm not buying into it.

There's a difference between being a business that has a service people pay for, and an extortion program.
well, thats 2 people that agree with me. i dont see why whoever asked for there to be a "egg timer" why would imvu even add that? we didnt want/need/ask for it!


make that 3... Wink =^.^=
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> IMVU Features All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 67 of 69

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB