The new home for the IMVU Community is help.imvu.com. For more information, check out this article.

Name Change Log feature has been removed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sylaraia 18+ Age Verified

Sylaraia <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 3214
Location: USA - WY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: *pf* Reply with quote

Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
xXDjRavenXx wrote:
So make a room and stick urself in it day in and day out so that stalkers cant get to u?? when imvu is for room hopping and finding others with like interests and meeting new people. Yes very boring. How about the name change log be turned bk on and we can check if it is a stalker or someone we prefer to not hang out with due to they are drama or what not. I personally dont really have to bad a issue with stalkers, however, there are certain people i like to avoid cause i dont like their drama. I do know others with stalkers, generally exs that cant get over stuff or ex family that cant let go, etc, and it sucks that the solution is (stick urself in a room u made and never leave it cause ur only safe there). That is really a great imvu experience for them i bet. Sad


So checking their name change log will save you from the stalker? I wonder how... Stalking a stalkers name change log makes you a stalker too!


Checking a name change log isn't stalking. If you believe that, then you must believe using google to look up an address is stalking. Stalking is a series of actions that leave a person feeling harassed, afraid or worse. Checking a name change log is keeping informed, and is as legitimate as looking up a person's aliases in real life, which is a matter of public record when it comes to legal name changes. People have the right to remain vigilant in an online world where most of the rules favor stalkers, who hide behind anonymity which is next to impossible to pierce for non-governments.


Checking their name change log wont save you from a stalker at all! Stalker can come at you on billion other accounts. If you get harassed every day on Imvu then probably you're hanging out with the wrong people in the first place. All you can do is block them and don't pay them any attention at all and don't mix the real life with an internet... Maybe because you living Imvu as your real life might be why you have issues... If some one would ever come at me I'd simply ignore them... I know those people won't meet me in real life, won't be my friends so I don't even bother paying attention to them.


Again, nice blaming the victim. And until you've experienced it, have had someone worm their way into your life so thoroughly and then turn from Jekyll into Hyde, have them come at you from through your friends, go at your friends to get to you when they can't get to you, run to other online groups spreading lies to get third parties to harass you, use every social media trick in the book to strike out at you - you will never understand. I have seen people devastated by online stalkers, and don't give anyone that 'you were hanging out with the wrong people' crap. How many people in real life are stalked by their exes? It is the same online! And by the time the breakup happens, they know how to get at you in so many ways that it can take months or years to cut them out completely.


My point is that checking a name change log won't save you from your stalker and that's about it. You can have billion excuses and explanations but the fact is still the same that you won't be saved from your stalker by checking their name.


I'm not claiming it will 'save me' from a stalker. If you've been reading through the thread, then you would know that the name change log is a tool that can allow us to keep track of a stalker and be able to warn people if their name changes. It's also a profiling tool. If I see someone has changed their names 30 times in two years, (and I have, too many times) that's a red flag that they may be a potential stalker. But, hey, why have a tool that can allow me to avoid hanging with the wrong people and help avoid stalkers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
DutchDynamite_disabled_33 VIP Club Member

DutchDynamite_disabled_33 <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon -->'s page


Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 39
Location: Virgin Islands (U.S.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If stalking on IMVU is really that bad, then how come the last topic about it was posted in feb 2014 and only a few ppl posted a comment there?

link to topic: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=498004

To me it seems most people are against this because now they can't snoop on others anymore, but thats just my opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Supermodel

Supermodel's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Viet Nam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: *pf* Reply with quote

InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
xXDjRavenXx wrote:
So make a room and stick urself in it day in and day out so that stalkers cant get to u?? when imvu is for room hopping and finding others with like interests and meeting new people. Yes very boring. How about the name change log be turned bk on and we can check if it is a stalker or someone we prefer to not hang out with due to they are drama or what not. I personally dont really have to bad a issue with stalkers, however, there are certain people i like to avoid cause i dont like their drama. I do know others with stalkers, generally exs that cant get over stuff or ex family that cant let go, etc, and it sucks that the solution is (stick urself in a room u made and never leave it cause ur only safe there). That is really a great imvu experience for them i bet. Sad


So checking their name change log will save you from the stalker? I wonder how... Stalking a stalkers name change log makes you a stalker too!


Checking a name change log isn't stalking. If you believe that, then you must believe using google to look up an address is stalking. Stalking is a series of actions that leave a person feeling harassed, afraid or worse. Checking a name change log is keeping informed, and is as legitimate as looking up a person's aliases in real life, which is a matter of public record when it comes to legal name changes. People have the right to remain vigilant in an online world where most of the rules favor stalkers, who hide behind anonymity which is next to impossible to pierce for non-governments.


Checking their name change log wont save you from a stalker at all! Stalker can come at you on billion other accounts. If you get harassed every day on Imvu then probably you're hanging out with the wrong people in the first place. All you can do is block them and don't pay them any attention at all and don't mix the real life with an internet... Maybe because you living Imvu as your real life might be why you have issues... If some one would ever come at me I'd simply ignore them... I know those people won't meet me in real life, won't be my friends so I don't even bother paying attention to them.


Again, nice blaming the victim. And until you've experienced it, have had someone worm their way into your life so thoroughly and then turn from Jekyll into Hyde, have them come at you from through your friends, go at your friends to get to you when they can't get to you, run to other online groups spreading lies to get third parties to harass you, use every social media trick in the book to strike out at you - you will never understand. I have seen people devastated by online stalkers, and don't give anyone that 'you were hanging out with the wrong people' crap. How many people in real life are stalked by their exes? It is the same online! And by the time the breakup happens, they know how to get at you in so many ways that it can take months or years to cut them out completely.


My point is that checking a name change log won't save you from your stalker and that's about it. You can have billion excuses and explanations but the fact is still the same that you won't be saved from your stalker by checking their name.


I'm not claiming it will 'save me' from a stalker. If you've been reading through the thread, then you would know that the name change log is a tool that can allow us to keep track of a stalker and be able to warn people if their name changes. It's also a profiling tool. If I see someone has changed their names 30 times in two years, (and I have, too many times) that's a red flag that they may be a potential stalker. But, hey, why have a tool that can allow me to avoid hanging with the wrong people and help avoid stalkers?


Again this is AN INTERNET so you're not safe. You will always have stalkers. You responsible for your own safety. By that I mean don't share your personal information with everyone on Imvu. If you do and they leak information about you on Imvu or other media sites then it's your own fault... Once I read it in the TOS that sharing your personal data and pictures are not really allowed on Imvu and you do that at your own risk. You people are grown and should know not to trust every person on the INTERNET. This is not a real life and you can meet many creeps on here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Supermodel

Supermodel's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Viet Nam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MariAnoush wrote:
If stalking on IMVU is really that bad, then how come the last topic about it was posted in feb 2014 and only a few ppl posted a comment there?

link to topic: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=498004

To me it seems most people are against this because now they can't snoop on others anymore, but thats just my opinion.


Agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Sylaraia 18+ Age Verified

Sylaraia <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 3214
Location: USA - WY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: *pf* Reply with quote

Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
xXDjRavenXx wrote:
So make a room and stick urself in it day in and day out so that stalkers cant get to u?? when imvu is for room hopping and finding others with like interests and meeting new people. Yes very boring. How about the name change log be turned bk on and we can check if it is a stalker or someone we prefer to not hang out with due to they are drama or what not. I personally dont really have to bad a issue with stalkers, however, there are certain people i like to avoid cause i dont like their drama. I do know others with stalkers, generally exs that cant get over stuff or ex family that cant let go, etc, and it sucks that the solution is (stick urself in a room u made and never leave it cause ur only safe there). That is really a great imvu experience for them i bet. Sad


So checking their name change log will save you from the stalker? I wonder how... Stalking a stalkers name change log makes you a stalker too!


Checking a name change log isn't stalking. If you believe that, then you must believe using google to look up an address is stalking. Stalking is a series of actions that leave a person feeling harassed, afraid or worse. Checking a name change log is keeping informed, and is as legitimate as looking up a person's aliases in real life, which is a matter of public record when it comes to legal name changes. People have the right to remain vigilant in an online world where most of the rules favor stalkers, who hide behind anonymity which is next to impossible to pierce for non-governments.


Checking their name change log wont save you from a stalker at all! Stalker can come at you on billion other accounts. If you get harassed every day on Imvu then probably you're hanging out with the wrong people in the first place. All you can do is block them and don't pay them any attention at all and don't mix the real life with an internet... Maybe because you living Imvu as your real life might be why you have issues... If some one would ever come at me I'd simply ignore them... I know those people won't meet me in real life, won't be my friends so I don't even bother paying attention to them.


Again, nice blaming the victim. And until you've experienced it, have had someone worm their way into your life so thoroughly and then turn from Jekyll into Hyde, have them come at you from through your friends, go at your friends to get to you when they can't get to you, run to other online groups spreading lies to get third parties to harass you, use every social media trick in the book to strike out at you - you will never understand. I have seen people devastated by online stalkers, and don't give anyone that 'you were hanging out with the wrong people' crap. How many people in real life are stalked by their exes? It is the same online! And by the time the breakup happens, they know how to get at you in so many ways that it can take months or years to cut them out completely.


My point is that checking a name change log won't save you from your stalker and that's about it. You can have billion excuses and explanations but the fact is still the same that you won't be saved from your stalker by checking their name.


I'm not claiming it will 'save me' from a stalker. If you've been reading through the thread, then you would know that the name change log is a tool that can allow us to keep track of a stalker and be able to warn people if their name changes. It's also a profiling tool. If I see someone has changed their names 30 times in two years, (and I have, too many times) that's a red flag that they may be a potential stalker. But, hey, why have a tool that can allow me to avoid hanging with the wrong people and help avoid stalkers?


Again this is AN INTERNET so you're not safe. You will always have stalkers. You responsible for your own safety. By that I mean don't share your personal information with everyone on Imvu. If you do and they leak information about you on Imvu or other media sites then it's your own fault... Once I read it in the TOS that sharing your personal data and pictures are not really allowed on Imvu and you do that at your own risk. You people are grown and should know not to trust every person on the INTERNET. This is not a real life and you can meet many creeps on here.


Again, you're blaming the victim, and again - you can't be responsible for your own safety if IMVU takes away basic tools that allow you to guard yourself. Your own arguments contradict themselves. Which is it - I get basic tools to keep myself informed of people online, and keep myself safe, or I get to live in complete ignorance and be an easier target?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Supermodel

Supermodel's page


Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Viet Nam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: *pf* Reply with quote

InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
InamorataSylaraia wrote:
Sabina wrote:
xXDjRavenXx wrote:
So make a room and stick urself in it day in and day out so that stalkers cant get to u?? when imvu is for room hopping and finding others with like interests and meeting new people. Yes very boring. How about the name change log be turned bk on and we can check if it is a stalker or someone we prefer to not hang out with due to they are drama or what not. I personally dont really have to bad a issue with stalkers, however, there are certain people i like to avoid cause i dont like their drama. I do know others with stalkers, generally exs that cant get over stuff or ex family that cant let go, etc, and it sucks that the solution is (stick urself in a room u made and never leave it cause ur only safe there). That is really a great imvu experience for them i bet. Sad


So checking their name change log will save you from the stalker? I wonder how... Stalking a stalkers name change log makes you a stalker too!


Checking a name change log isn't stalking. If you believe that, then you must believe using google to look up an address is stalking. Stalking is a series of actions that leave a person feeling harassed, afraid or worse. Checking a name change log is keeping informed, and is as legitimate as looking up a person's aliases in real life, which is a matter of public record when it comes to legal name changes. People have the right to remain vigilant in an online world where most of the rules favor stalkers, who hide behind anonymity which is next to impossible to pierce for non-governments.


Checking their name change log wont save you from a stalker at all! Stalker can come at you on billion other accounts. If you get harassed every day on Imvu then probably you're hanging out with the wrong people in the first place. All you can do is block them and don't pay them any attention at all and don't mix the real life with an internet... Maybe because you living Imvu as your real life might be why you have issues... If some one would ever come at me I'd simply ignore them... I know those people won't meet me in real life, won't be my friends so I don't even bother paying attention to them.


Again, nice blaming the victim. And until you've experienced it, have had someone worm their way into your life so thoroughly and then turn from Jekyll into Hyde, have them come at you from through your friends, go at your friends to get to you when they can't get to you, run to other online groups spreading lies to get third parties to harass you, use every social media trick in the book to strike out at you - you will never understand. I have seen people devastated by online stalkers, and don't give anyone that 'you were hanging out with the wrong people' crap. How many people in real life are stalked by their exes? It is the same online! And by the time the breakup happens, they know how to get at you in so many ways that it can take months or years to cut them out completely.


My point is that checking a name change log won't save you from your stalker and that's about it. You can have billion excuses and explanations but the fact is still the same that you won't be saved from your stalker by checking their name.


I'm not claiming it will 'save me' from a stalker. If you've been reading through the thread, then you would know that the name change log is a tool that can allow us to keep track of a stalker and be able to warn people if their name changes. It's also a profiling tool. If I see someone has changed their names 30 times in two years, (and I have, too many times) that's a red flag that they may be a potential stalker. But, hey, why have a tool that can allow me to avoid hanging with the wrong people and help avoid stalkers?


Again this is AN INTERNET so you're not safe. You will always have stalkers. You responsible for your own safety. By that I mean don't share your personal information with everyone on Imvu. If you do and they leak information about you on Imvu or other media sites then it's your own fault... Once I read it in the TOS that sharing your personal data and pictures are not really allowed on Imvu and you do that at your own risk. You people are grown and should know not to trust every person on the INTERNET. This is not a real life and you can meet many creeps on here.


Again, you're blaming the victim, and again - you can't be responsible for your own safety if IMVU takes away basic tools that allow you to guard yourself. Your own arguments contradict themselves. Which is it - I get basic tools to keep myself informed of people online, and keep myself safe, or I get to live in complete ignorance and be an easier target?



Again this is an INTERNET don't you get it? If you trust anyone on internet then you're not a victim... Sorry...

P.S Imvu is how you make it. I for example don't share any personal information about my self with anyone. My friends on here only know what's my name and where I am from that's it. I don't date anyone or roleplay on here. I login to talk with my friends and dress up that's all... If some one comes at me I simply ignore them and I don't care how many times they changed their name or not. I don't even bother to check it.. So I really don't understand you people... My opinion you all are not victims but stalkers and since Imvu took the opportunity to view the persons previous names you all are going mad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
IsukiyomiSue VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

IsukiyomiSue <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 1612
Location: USA - NV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that the people who have never experienced stalking are the ones who are arguing for the stalkers. If you don't believe there's a need for the Name Change Log, you're one of the lucky ones.

I've seen "friendships" of over a year old turn into stalking situations. You never know who you are dealing with behind the pixels.

And, as I mentioned before, the Name Change Log is a handy and necessary tool for parents keeping track of their kid's online activities. Adults have an easier time avoiding stalkers & pervs. Kids don't.

Some folks are not smart enough to encase themselves in a bubble and only "trust" their "friends" with personal information. Some folks don't even have to expose their personal information to have a nutcase decide to stalk them. IMVU sells itself as a social chat site. How can you be social if you're constantly worrying about whether or not the person who entered the chat room is someone you've been trying to avoid?

I have yet to see an argument that makes sense for getting rid of this tool. Seems to me it was removed because paranoid, whining "adults" think it protects their privacy. On top of that, IMVU is seeing this as a chance to sell more Name Change Tokens under this false pretense. Rolling Eyes

By the way, the reason people don't talk about stalking much is because forum moderators and users stop the discussion, tell people to file a Help Ticket and block the name. That's a super deterrent... yup.

Edit to add: I also heard that it might have been removed because of the IMVU Next program, but I'm not sure how that would be relevant.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Chen 18+ Age Verified

Chen <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 2275
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?? Thats really bad decision!
Theres some ppl who get name change frequently, u see new names on your friend and dont know who that is! Its confusing! And ppl normally dont send a msg to all their friends saying hi this is me i changed my name... And its kinda tude to msg someone asking hi who are u...going to their profile and click the name hange was very useful. At least have this feature available for friends!
I can see how strangers dont need to fillow up who were someone before they changed their name, but friends do! Its just rather confusing otherwise!
_________________
(/__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Chen 18+ Age Verified

Chen <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 2275
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw really nice u remove a feature and not only you dont notify about it before hand but also not after. I happen to find this post by accident while trying go to name chage history of one of my friends who changed name, and now i dont know who this is..
And writting it in the forum doesnt mean u notifyed,it wasnt in the blue bar up top and was no personal msg about it... But u do msg about less relevant news.
_________________
(/__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KittieMeow VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

KittieMeow <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Posts: 924
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabina wrote:
If you have stalkers then block them. Make your own room and hang out in there. If stalker comes on another account then block that too. Blocked people cannot join the room that you own! Plus, remember that you're on the internet so you want it or not you will have stalkers. Checking stalkers name change log makes you a stalker also! Reading all those comments about you all being stalked non stop every day makes me laugh... I been on Imvu for 5 years and I never had any creepy stalkers or bullies... Maybe I am lucky?Maybe... But if you don't want to be stalked then simply cut your internet off. As I said you are on the internet and you will have stalkers you want it or not. So all this crying that now you won't be able to stalk your stalker is stupid...


=rolls eyes= again, PLEASE stop telling us to LEAVE imvu. this is our home AND HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE. thank you very much. wow. and we don't need to be questioned about why we like to keep this feature. gaaa. it's non of your BUSINESS. we already explained why we would like to keep this feature. who are you to tell us different. you have your opinions as we have ours. don't need to argue with us for this forum is suppose to be for opinions, thoughts, and maybe suggestions that might benefit us all.

as i said in this post which i'm sure most won't want to me to report it
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=543407&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=301
_________________

i never check the forum Inbox
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Deyanira 18+ Age Verified

Deyanira <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Posts: 8
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MariAnoush wrote:
If stalking on IMVU is really that bad, then how come the last topic about it was posted in feb 2014 and only a few ppl posted a comment there?

link to topic: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=498004

To me it seems most people are against this because now they can't snoop on others anymore, but thats just my opinion.


To Be Honest. Most People Just Know Nothing Will REALLY Be Done About It.
_________________
At This Moment, My Body And Soul, To The Last Hair, Belong To My Master. - Sebastian Michaelis, Black Butler ♥

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll401542xDB444C6A-15
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KittieMeow VIP Club Member 18+ Age Verified

KittieMeow <a href='/vip_club/'><img src='/catalog/web_images/vip_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='VIP Club Member' /></a><!-- VIP Club Member Icon --> <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Posts: 924
Location: USA - PA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MariAnoush wrote:
If stalking on IMVU is really that bad, then how come the last topic about it was posted in feb 2014 and only a few ppl posted a comment there?

link to topic: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=498004

To me it seems most people are against this because now they can't snoop on others anymore, but thats just my opinion.


maybe most of us aren't on the forums or go scrolling thru them unless imvu messages us with one about important stuff. in my case, that is. i purposely stumbled across this one because i wanted to know where the 'name change history' went.
_________________

i never check the forum Inbox
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Don't want to see these ads? Join the VIP Program!

Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Older IMVU News, Announcements and Release Notes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB