Joined: 20 Jan 2006 Posts: 30987 Location: USA - TX
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:28 am Post subject:
Heirloom, level two.
- Chrome completely froze up on me after I logged in.
- I closed the chat box and tried again, loaded fine. EDIT After opening the chat box during game play it worked fine. By the way, we will need a way to flag those messages sooner or later. It's only a matter of time.
- I see the ghosty girl's footprints are no longer sideways. YAY!
- I didn't see the white spot on the floor like before. YAY!
- Making a note here. When I placed the teacup on the table, I then clicked it again and it disappeared from the table. It did not show up in my inventory, but my inventory was full as far as I could tell. Where did it go? EDIT nevermind, it is in my inventory, I just couldn't see it because I can't scroll through it (or can't figure out how).
- It's a nice touch that the footsteps echo more in the Utility room.
>.< I can't find the final key to unlock the last door. It's aggravating because if I stand in certain places I can hear that sound things make when you can click on them. Still looking. Probably something obvious
Woot! Finally figured it out! I had a 'D'oh!' moment. I liked this level. Is there a new sound effect added? Seems like there was, a creepy low moaning type sound. I liked it.
The above-mentioned tinkling sound could be heard in two different places, as if there was something left to pick up. That's why I kept looking for a final key for the last door. It finally occurred to me what the last door was, and that there must be something else to do (I don't want to give away what I did). I could hear the sound in the Utility room, and the right hand corner by the white chair outside the Pennyworth room. I was convinced at first there was a hidden room there.
Other than that I didn't notice any problem for the first run-through I did.
OK, so what does this question mean:
"I would pay a small fee for a collection of level packages, released on a regular basis"
What do you mean by 'level packages'? _________________ "The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them." ~~ William Clayton ~~
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum